Global TV recently aired that the Province of BC is going to soon allow 4 marijuana plants to be legally grown per household by adults over the age of 19. The problem with home cultivation is it raises concerns for myself as a REALTOR® and is begging the question how is our current real estate legislation and mortgage financing going to be affected?
As it sits, for years we as REALTORS® have been i... read more.
- Home price values generally rise over time. You can make money from equity of the home you own faster than you could to save that money in the bank! Rent just goes out the door and makes the landlord rich.
- You have freedom to paint and renovate it the way you want by adding your own touches. Most landlords wont allow you to even paint a diff... read more.
Metro Vancouver sees fewer home sales and more listings in July...
The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV) reports that residential property sales in the region totalled 2,960 in July 2017, an 8.2 per cent decrease from the 3,226 sales recorded in July 2016, and a decrease of 24 per cent compared to... read more.
Fraser Valley home sales still strong despite summer slowdownSales activity remained strong in July, despite month-over-month decreases for each of the three major residential property types. This was the sixth strongest July historically for the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board. The Fraser Valley Real Estate Board processed 1,937 sales of all property types on its Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®... read more.
Coldwell Banker Universe Realty....
- All Entries (64)
- Metro Vancouver Outdoor Pools (1)
- Buyers (7)
- Sellers (4)
- Government News (7)
- Home Improvement Tips (1)
- 2017 Fraser Valley Real Estate Board Stats (6)
- 2017 Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board Stats (6)
- Real Estate News (2)
- Maple Ridge (7)
- Moving to Canada (2)
- Moving (1)
- Golf Courses (3)
- Langley (4)
- Project Developments (6)
- Langley Schools (1)
- February 2018 (1)
- January 2018 (1)
- August 2017 (2)
- July 2017 (4)
- June 2017 (4)
- May 2017 (8)
- April 2017 (13)
- March 2017 (23)
- February 2017 (8)