Here are a few great reasons to use a Buyer's Agent for finding a home....
- A Buyer's Agent is FREE service to the buyer. Some people think they can save money by going to the listing agent. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The sellers agent represents the seller and has their interests only in mind. You wouldn't go to a lawyer to represent both sides of a transaction so why would you do so with your most important investment? A Buyer's agent keeps the confidences of the buyer and negotiates like a champ on your behalf, often saving you thousands! Having a buyer's agent helps you hold all the cards when negotiating with the seller. Best of all the Buyer's agent is on your side for free! The transaction commission is paid by the Seller.
- Having a Buyer's Agent gives you full access to the MLS®. As a member of the REBGV, multiple listing service (MLS®), the Fuller Service Sales Team has full access to the searchable database of MLS® listings. We can ask you the right questions to determine what you are looking for and what areas you are most interested in. Once we know your price range and what you are looking for, we will use the full power of the MLS® to help you find it. We can provide, email reports, and do custom searches by setting up auto emails to notify you automatically if a home comes on the market that meets your criteria.
- A Buyer's Agent will save you valuable time and lowers stress. Why do something yourself when you can have a professional buyer's agent do it for you and for free? A Buyer's agent spends a lot of time previewing homes and staying familiar with the current listing inventories. This knowledge -- as well as useful technologies such as virtual tours, interactive maps, Internet websites, and use of the MLS® system -- will save you from wasting valuable time previewing homes that don't meet your needs. Your agent will also perform a lot of the services that you otherwise might have to do yourself such as writing up offers, delivering earnest money, contracts, etc. to the title companies and lenders. When you have a buyer's agent, you don't have to worry about driving neighborhoods for hours or worrying that you're missing the house that would be perfect for you. You can spend your time doing the things you enjoy while the search is being handled by someone else who is a professional. We've helped hundreds of people with their real estate needs, and our experience will help keep you from any unpleasant surprises throughout the entire buying process. When you use us as your buyer's agent, you'll actually be surprised at how much we do for you behind the scenes. You don't have to worry about the deadlines and "what ifs" because we do it for you.
- Your Buyer's Agent takes care of all the paperwork. From writing up the offer, to reviewing seller property disclosure statements to reviewing the title work and sending closing documents to your lawyer. . . it's nice to have a trained professional by your side to handle the paperwork and to help answer any questions you might have. We done this more than a time or two, and we'll help you cross your t's and dot your i's and follow up with all the parties involved to make sure everyone meets their deadlines.
- A Buyer's Agent is a great resource of knowledge and information. Not only are we very familiar with the history and demographics of the area, but we know a lot about real estate. We will educate you about market conditions, and answer any questions you have about the home buying process, including explaining fair housing laws and agency relationships. Our goal is give you the best and most accurate information to help you make the best decision. We'll help ensure a successful buying process without any regrets.
- A Buyer's Agent looks out for your best interest at all times. Your buyer's agent has a legal and ethical responsibility to represent your best interest at all times. Some of the duties that your agent has to you include: loyalty to you, promoting your best interests, disclosing known material facts, maintaining confidential information, and accounting for any money they handle in the transaction. If your agent knows something about the seller that might influence your decision to buy or alter your offering price, they have a duty to disclose that, which the Sellers agent may not do. It's nice have someone represent you that has your back when you're in the trenches.
- With a Buyer's With a Agent you have a friend in the business. One of the things the Fuller Service Sales Team enjoy most about working with buyers is the friendships and relationships that are formed. Our goal is to provide you with the best services and be the type of people that you feel the same way about us when the transaction is completed. We care about you! Your friendship and trust mean more to us than any compensation! We want your future business as well and the best way to get that is from selling real estate professionally and friendly. I hope that you come back to me and refer me to family and friends. Call or text today direct on my cell phone, Donna Fuller 604-683-1393
Source: Donna Fuller