How to Choose a Good Listing REALTOR®
Learn more about your agent before hiring one....
- Are they good communicators? You want an aggressive negotiator & marketer, but not somebody out to make a quick sale at your expense.
- Are they licensed? Look up the licensing at www.recbc.ca (make sure they are licenced).
- Pick a winner. Are they honest & reliable? Do they return calls in a timely manner?
- Select an agent who has experience. How long have they been in the business? Experience Counts - Let new agents learn the business on somebody else's dime.
- Research the agents web page. Think about this - this is where your house will be advertised! Do you like it? Is it user Friendly?
- Do they provide feedback from buyers or agents who have seen your home?
- Do they provide open houses (provided location is warranted), professional sign, lock box, flyers?
- Education. Ask about certifications & professional development courses. Do they have a resume or testimonials when asked for?
- Will they provide MLS® exposure with 10 to 20 + professional photographs on your listing?
- Do they work for a brand name franchise that provides more exposure through National networks?
- Look for an agent who gives you a range. Pricing is an important factor, but real estate is not an exact science. Many pricing factors include the market, the location and condition.
- Did they provide you with a CMA - comparable sales and active listings in your neighborhood?
- Are they a full service, full-time Professional and most importantly, do you get along?
For more helpful tips and advise call on the expertise of Donna Fuller REALTOR®, Full-time dedicated real estate professional with 30 years of experience. Fill out the contact form. Or if you prefer, Call or Text direct Donna Fuller - mobile 604-683-1393
Copyright © Donna Fuller